What can we say about the Trek Slash? Recently redesigned to be an all out Enduro weapon, with it’s 160mm travel and incredible pedal platform the Trek Slash is ready to take you to the top of the hill and then descend with the confidence you only get from a bike that’s been bred to descend.
This bike has very minor cosmetic damage (see photos), is in great condition and will be a reliable bike.
All Hire Fleet Bikes include a 1-Day Summit Uplift Pass valued at $99
Prior To Sale:
Prior to sale, all our ex-demo bikes go through a rigorous service schedule.
During this service, the following work will be undertaken:
- All bearings are inspected and greased as well as replaced where needed.
- Brakes will be bled as well as new brake pads fitted
- Gears are tuned
- The bike will undergo a general safety check
- Front and Rear suspension service
Where required some bikes will need additional work to meet our set standard for ex-hire sales.
These will be at the discretion of the mechanic preparing the bike for sale and are not guaranteed, some examples of these items are:
- Replace gear inner and outer where needed.
- Replace the rear derailleur where needed.
- Replace chains and/or cassettes where needed.
- Replace tyres where needed.
- Other items that need replacement were needed.
Through this, we can ensure you’ll love your new Trek Slash 8 long into the future.