The Trek Rail is the perfect assistant to your riding. The powerful Bosch motor will help get you to the top of any climb while the geometry taken from its lighter sibling, the Slash, will match up to any of your favourite descents. This bike has very minimal damage, It’s been a fantastic bike for Maydena and has been exceptionally reliable as well as staying cosmetically clean.
Prior To Sale:
Prior to sale, all our ex-demo bikes go through a rigorous service schedule.
During this service, the following work will be undertaken:
- All bearings are inspected and greased as well as replaced where needed.
- Brakes will be bled as well as new brake pads fitted
- Gears are tuned
- The bike will undergo a general safety check
- Front and Rear suspension service
Where required some bikes will need additional work to meet our set standard for ex-hire sales.
These will be at the discretion of the mechanic preparing the bike for sale and are not guaranteed, some examples of these items are:
- Replace gear inner and outer where needed.
- Replace the rear derailleur where needed.
- Replace chains and/or cassettes where needed.
- Replace tyres where needed.
- Other items that need replacement were needed.
Through this, we can ensure you’ll love your new Trek Rail 9 long into the future.