Your questions answered
In reviewing the latest Tasmanian government requirements for businesses and based on the information provided though the risk assessment template from Work Safe Tasmania, Maydena Bike Park has determined that a number of areas of our business will require adult customers and staff to be double vaccinated for COVID 19. This means that both staff and guests will be required to have both of their COVID Vaccinations unless they have proof of a medical exemption or are under the age of 12.
As of December 10th we require all adult customers be fully vaccinated.
Patrons are required to carry evidence that you are vaccinated.
Read the Tasmanian Definition of fully vaccinated or exemptions HERE
In line with government regulations, we will be implementing a number of changes to our operation to keep our staff and guests as safe as possible. These will be detailed below;
- Masks: masks will be required for all customers over 12 years old in all areas of our business except whilst riding.
- Single point of entry: we will be closing off entry to the park to limit entry to our Kallista Rd entry only
- QR code check-in on buses: to assist us and authorities with contact tracing, we will require to check in on shuttle buses. This will also help customers and staff avoid mandatory quarantine periods when they may have otherwise only had a casual rather than close COVID contact.
* Whilst we endeavour to keep this information as up to date as possible, with regulations changing day to day please follow all directions given by staff on site
If you are travelling from interstate we strongly recommend checking the Tasmanian Governments requirements listed HERE to ensure you are able to travel prior to making your booking with us.
Subject to the below Terms and Conditions, Maydena’s COVID-19 Cancellation Policy allows guests to request a full refund, credit or change of dates for pre-purchased uplift, lesson and rental products if:
- Maydena Bike Park is closed due to COVID-19; OR
- Government policies due to COVID-19 prevent guests from travelling on the intended dates.
We will not process a refund request more than 30 days prior to the booking start date, though we are happy to make fee-free changes or credit requests at any time.
Cancellation requests due to “Change of mind” will be subject to our standard terms and conditions which can be found HERE
We endeavour to keep our park open in just about any conditions. Despite this, short closures will occur due to extreme weather and high fire danger. In the event of a cancellation, we will provide our guests with as much notice as possible. All affected guests will be offered a new booking or a refund.