In this last season of operations, we saw a lot of growth, with our largest team of staff to date and MBP playing host to the first ever Enduro World Cup. Off the back of what can only be described as our best season to date, we have taken the opportunity to look back and analyse our operation in detail.
Our goal at MBP has always been to provide a world class mountain bike experience with a focus on personalised customer service, creating a space where all riders feel welcome and can enjoy our sport. With this at the centre of our decision making, along with the analysis of our rider data over the past five years we will be updating our operating structure for the 2023/2024 season.
The primary changes will include the following:
Updated Operating Days
After 5 years of operating, we have seen that the demand for riding in our shoulder seasons, specifically midweek and later in the Autumn months is significantly less. We take pride in being able to provide a consistent Uplift turnaround, a world class food and beverage product and a buzzing beer garden to finish your day. In these quieter times, there is not a sustainable business model that offers the extent and quality of products we aim to deliver at MBP and have therefore decided to scale back our operating days. Our operating days remain unchanged up until February 25th, 2024 when we now switch to 4-day trading through till closing day on May 26th. Full operating days are as follows
- Updated Operating Season: Opening Day – September 30th, 2023 | Closing Day – May 26th, 2024
- Updated Operating Days for the Season:
- 4-day trading (Fri – Mon) – September 30th, 2023 – December 23rd, 2023
- 7-day trading – December 26th, 2023 – February 4th, 2024
- 5-day trading (Thurs – Mon) – February 5th, 2024 – February 25th, 2024
- 4-day trading (Fri – Mon) – February 26th, 2024 – May 26th, 2024
- To see all of the operating dates and details visit our website HERE.
In alignment with our updated operating dates, we have made a shift to a scaled pricing structure with incremental price increases at peak operating times, as well as adjustments to our booking terms and conditions. We want to emphasize that while prices are increasing, our commitment to delivering exceptional value remains unchanged. We will continue to invest in our extensive trail network, products, and customer service to ensure that you receive the best possible experience at MBP. These changes also allow us to continue to invest in and look after our amazing MBP team which is the core of the park’s success thus far.
Primary pricing changes are as follows:
- Updated pricing for the Peak period – December 26th – February 5th
- Updated pricing for weekdays and weekends during Off-Peak periods
- Updated booking terms and conditions – details can be found HERE
- Reintroduction of fee for Mountain Pass – (Adults $20, Kids U15 free, Season Pass $200)
- Addition of a Flexi Add-On – details can be found HERE
- Introduction of a $5 on-the-day walk-in fee (for customers who have not pre-booked)
- To find all updated pricing and products see our website PASS OPTIONS, BIKE SCHOOL, BIKE HIRE
Our customer support team is always available at info@maydenabikepark or 1300 399 664 for any clarification or assistance you may require with your bookings.
Thank you for your ongoing support and we look forward to hosting you this season at MBP.